Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day. I know it’s been so long… I am so sorry guys. Last week, I had my mid-term exam so I just couldn’t get around to doing it.
Today, I created this really soft cut-crease and paired it with a bold hot pink that would be perfect for night outs or any special occasions. I hope you guys like it.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in “Auburn” (You can read a mini review here)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (White Chocolate on browbone and lid, Strawberry Bon Bon as transition, Semi-sweet and Amaretto to cut the crease)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown on crease
- Eyes Said So Lashes “No.1 Sexy Look” (You can read a little about it here)
- M.A.C Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Personal Statement”
Because my eyes are super hooded, it’s very difficult to do a proper cut-crease but I still tried my best so I wanted to share it with you. I hope you guys like it. If you did, don’t forget to like, follow and share my blog with your friends and family.
You can also follow me on Instagram.
Hope to see you again in my next post! 💕