Hey beauties! Welcome back to my blog or if you are new, Hi! 😀 Welcome to my blog ❤
So yeah I woke up feeling a bit funky so I created this colorful makeup look using Wet’n Wild Poster Child eyeshadow palette that I hauled very recently. I am really loving this palette. The quality is incredible for the price. I highly recommend it if you are looking for an affordable eyeshadow palette.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in “Auburn”
- Wet N Wild Poster Child Eyeshadow Palette (Pink “Eyelid” shade on crease, Aqua “Eyelid” shade on lid, Yellow “Browbone” shade on bottom eyes)
- Etude House Look At My Eyes in “WH904” on inner corner. (You can read more about it here)
- Eyes Said So Lashes “Baby Doll” (I talked about them here)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cairo (click here to read more)
- NYX Butter Gloss in Madeleine (click here to read more)
I hope you all liked it. If you did, don’t forget to like this post and follow my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram to stay updated.
Let me know if you me to do a detailed review on this palette. I will be more than happy to do it for you.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Disclaimer: The products used were all bought with my own money. As always, the opinions expressed are all my honest opinions.