Hi beauties! I know..*sigh* I was so busy with my assignments and haven’t had a chance to write a post for you guys. I am so sorry…
Anyways, I created another look using Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. Guys, I am just so obsessed with it. I can’t help but have been using it every single day.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in “Auburn”
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Triple Fudge on lid, Salted Caramel on crease, White Chocolate as transition, Champagne Truffle as brow bone and inner corner highlight)
- Etude House Tear Eye Liner in “Sunlight Tear”
- Eyes Said So Lashes “Pinenerize’s Favorite” (You can read a little about it here)
- M.A.C Matte Lipstick in “Please Me”
- N.Y.X Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Cairo” (I did a mini review here)
That’s it guys! I hope you guys like it. If you did, don’t forget to like, follow and share it with your friends and family.
You can also follow me on Instagram for more makeup looks. I am pretty active on Instagram so even if I don’t post here, I always make sure to update my instagram. 🙂
Remember that you’re beautiful inside out. Hope you all stay happy and healthy!