Hello beautiful people! How are things? I hope everything is going well for you ❤ For me, I recently joined college so I don’t think I will be able to post as often but I promise I will make sure to post at least once a week. I hope you all understand…
With that being said, this makeup look is actually inspired by that palette.
With the 90s Lips trend all over the internet. We want to try those dark and bold shades too right? Some of us are scared of bold lips but we can actually make it work by finding the right undertone and incorporating with a simple eye makeup to balance it out the look and make it more wearable. So, I hope you all like it and try it for yourself.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in Light Vanilla
- NYX HD Concealer in CW03
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Auburn
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Marzipan, Strawberry Bon Bon, Champagne Truffle, Semi-Sweet)
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline the MAGNUM Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
- Eyes Said So Lashes (01)
- Dose Of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in Cork
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend ❤