Hello beautiful people! I know it’s been so long. I’m so sorry. My Wifi just wouldn’t turn on and my mobile data is not strong enough to upload photos or write posts. So, I got it fixed a week ago. However, my laptop can’t get accessed to internet since then. I don’t why and how that happened and I haven’t get it fixed. It’s so inconvenient to write a post on my phone. Even so, right now I’m blogging with my phone because I don’t want you guys to wait any longer. ☺
So, I created this fun cut-crease on my super hooded lids. Hope you guys like it. 😀
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24hr Auto Eyebrow in “Dark Brown”
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette “Black Market”
- Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe in “Cafe Latte”
- Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe in “Beach Coconut”
- Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe in “Blueberry Latte”
- Etude House Look At My Eyes in “OR203”
- The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex I wait Rainbow in “Wonder Gold”
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner in Black
- Etude House Tear Eye Liner in “Sunlight Tear”
- L’oreal Miss Manga False Lash Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Color Show Intense Fanshional Lip Color in “Disco Coral”
- Etude House Color Lips Fit in “Petti & Top Coat”
Note: For the Blue shade, I used it from the eyeshadow palette I got from my makeup academy and the falsies are from my school as well.
Thank you so much for reading my post. I hope you guys enjoyed it. If you did, don’t forget to like, follow and share it with your friends and family. 😊
Also, make sure to follow me on Instagram for more makeup looks.
If you guys want a makeup tutorial on this or any of the makeup looks that I’ve created on my Instagram, let me know in the comments box below, I will be more than happy to do it for you guys.
I love you guys ❤ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 😀