Hi guys! I was nominated by Juliet from Not Capulet a few weeks ago.Thank you so much for nominating me. She is just so awesome 🙂 Head over to her blog, you will thank me later. I’m so sorry for taking so long to do this. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award
- Create a list of questions for your nominees to answer
- Link your nominees to this post so they know they’ve been nominated
1. Which is your favourite season?
Since I live in a very hot and humid country, my favorite season is winter.
2. What do you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
I hope I could achieve my dream to become a successful makeup artist.
3. If you could change one thing – and one thing only – about the world, what would it be?
It would definitely be the world without ‘hunger’. I’ve done fasting so I know how it feels. Millions of people starving everyday- I can’t even imagine it. I mean it’s one of the basic human necessities. It would be really great if such thing as hunger doesn’t exist in the world.
4. What is your favourite book and why?
I don’t really read books. But If I were to choose my favorite book from the books I’ve read, it would probably be “The Selection”. It’s a cute romance novel. It’s like another version of Cinderella but better. I totally fell in love with the characters. America and Prince Maxon are just so cute together.
5. If you could choose, what would you eat for your last meal on earth?
Haha xD this is so mean. I guess it would be fried chicken.
6. What is your favourite animal and why?
To be completely honest, I don’t really like animals. But I find cats and puppies really cute. So, I guess it’s either cats or puppies.
7. What is your favourite topic to blog about and why?
It would probably be “my favorite beauty products” or “top beauty products” whether by brand or by product. I really enjoy reading those types of post and enjoy writing as well. It really helps me decide whether I should buy a certain product or not. They are just so helpful and fun.
8. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
I guess it’s giving up on junk food or white bread. It would be a tragedy. *Sigh*
9. What is something surprising about you?
Hmm.. I’m introverted and I don’t usually hang out with people. So, people think I’m so quiet. But actually, I’m so talkative especially with those whom I’m close with.
10. What is something you’re passionate about?
Makeup! It’s my passion, my dream and my hobby.
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What do you do to relax?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Introverted or extroverted?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What is your favorite genre of music, and why?
7. What’s one weird fact about you?
8. What’s one thing you love the most about blogging?
9. What are top 3 things in your bucket list?
10. If you were to give one piece of advice to new bloggers, what would it be?
It’s such a fun way to get to know to more bloggers ❤ I really love doing these tags and awards. Once again, Thank you so much Juliet for nominating me 🙂
I can’t wait to read your answers.
Have a great weekend xx