Hey guys! It’s been a while since the last time I did a makeup tutorial. So today, I brought a very easy, quick and natural looking makeup look that is appropriate for school or work. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
- I started off by applying Nature Republic Power Lasting California Aloe Sun Block. You want to make sure that your skin is protected from harmful UV rays all year long. It’s my current favorite sun cream because it’s so moisturizing and long-lasting. I even featured this in my February Favorites post.
- I used Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur as a makeup base. This blurs out my pores, brightens and even out my skin tone. This is very lightweight and doesn’t have a lot of coverage which makes it perfect for school. It’s one of my Top 5 Etude House Products.
- I skipped foundation and went straight to concealer because the makeup base does everything expect covering my flaws like my pimples and acne scars. So, I used Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Concealer in Medium Sand which is a full coverage concealer to cover up my acne and dark circles. Again, it’s my current favorite concealer and featured it in my January Favorites post.
- If you have an oily skin like me, you need to set everything with powder. I used this Etude House Precious Mineral BB Compact in Ivory Beige to make sure that my skin doesn’t get oily and my concealer doesn’t crease throughout the day while giving my skin a little bit more coverage. Powder foundations are great for school because they are very quick and easy to use. Also, you can do some touch-ups throughout the day.
- For my cheeks, I used Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow in Creamy Cinnamon. It just recently got it and have been loving it. It has a very soft and creamy texture. The shade is just so gorgeous and natural looking which makes it perfect for school. It gives a very natural looking flush to my cheeks without going overboard.
Eyes & Brows
For my brows, I used this Camella Eyebrow Powder. I don’t know if it’s available in other countries and I don’t know the name of this product either. So, just use whatever you have. Eyebrow powders are great for school because they give the most natural looking brows and are easy to use. I just followed the natural shape of my brows and filled them in with the powder.
For my eyes, I used this Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in Little Bear Star. Stick eye shadows are very quick and easy to use which is great for mornings especially when you are in a rush. So, I just applied it all over my eyelids blending it upwards using my fingers.
I used a brown pencil eyeliner to line my eyes because brown is more natural looking than black and pencil liners are more natural looking than pen, gel or liquid liners. Then I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline the MagNum Volum’ Express mascara to add some volume to my lashes and make my eyes look more awake.
This step is optional but I went ahead and applied some white glitter liner on my inner corners to brighten up my eyes. For this, I used Etude House Tear Eye Liner (#1).
For my lips, I just applied a burgundy lip tint on the center of my lips and blended it out using fingers. I want this look to be as quick and natural as possible so I didn’t use concealer or foundation when creating the gradient lip. For that I used Tony Moly Delight tony tint in Cherry Pink which is a water-based tint and very easy to use.
And you are done! Easy and effortless look that anyone can do it. 🙂
Thank you so much for taking your time to read my post. I hope you guys enjoy it and found it helpful. If you guys have any suggestions on what makeup tutorials I should do next, feel free to leave them in the comments box below.
Make sure you follow me on Instagram for more makeup looks.
Until next time, take care and bye! ❤